Friday, February 09, 2007

Obervations II



There are many funny taxi stories I could share, but this one is something that you most likely would not see in the US. I was walking to the store the other day and I saw a taxi pull over and the driver got out. I thought he had stopped to do his afternnoon prayer because I see this quite often. As I passed by I looked over and he had stopped to use the bathroom! Needless to say I was shocked and later learned this happens often. I could see if it was in the countryside, but not in the middle of a city neighborhood!

On my way back from the store I heard a goat. This is not a sound I have heard in my area. There is a small patch of land and gypsies had set-up tents and are living there. I was amazed because I walk to the shopping areas 2-3 times a week and apparently they move in and out quickly. Above are pictures of the gypsy tents.

No comments: